All orders can be cancelled until or before they are processed, but payment is not refundable or transferable if the order has been dispatched. If your order has been paid and you need to change or cancel it, you must contact us as soon as possible. Once the package making process has started or order has been dispatched, it can’t be cancelled.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. Therefore, you can request a refund or reshipment for ordered products if:
- You do not receive them within the guaranteed time.
- You receive the wrong item
- You do not want the product you’ve received (but you must return the item at your expense and the item must be unused)
We do not issue the refund if:
- Your order does not arrive due to factors within your control (e.g. providing the wrong delivery address)
- Your order does not arrive due to exceptional circumstances beyond the control of CKKR Fashion (e.g. Lockdown area or prohibited location to visitors).
*You can submit refund requests within 15 days after the guaranteed period for the delivery has expired. You can do it by sending a message on Contact Us page.
If you are approved for a refund, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days.
If for any reason you would like to exchange your product after it has been delivered to You, You must contact us first and we will guide you through the steps.
But the request must be received by us within 7 days of delivery.
Please do not send your purchase back to us unless we authorize you to do so.
LAST UPDATED: MARCH 07, 2021.
CKKR Fashion reserves the sole rights to make any changes to these polices/terms/conditions at any time without prior notice.
CKKR Holdings (Pvt) Ltd is not responsible for the content or functionality of third party websites linked from our site.
© 2021 CKKR Fashion, All Rights Reserved. CKKR Fashion™ logo is the registered trademark of CKKR Holdings (Pvt) Ltd, All other trademarks included herein are the property of their respective owners.